Voice Actor / Composer / Audio Engineer
I'm Jeremy! Voice Actor, Composer, Audio Engineer, Script Adapter, and ADR Director. I have a deep, warm, resonant, and full voice capable of a variety of versatile ear-catching timbres.
If you need…
- the natural, non-announcer, guy-next-door sound for your next ad campaign
- believable, 3D, exciting character acting for your animation
- listenable narration for long-form text such as articles and audiobooks
- the bold and intense world building sound for a video game or theatrical trailer
- a clear, present, and strong instructor for e-learning
- a friendly voice to greet your customers on a phone tree/voicemail
…then I’m your guy! Whether you need a voice that stands out or blends in, I strive to imbue every performance with authenticity and nuance.
In my home studio I can deliver broadcast-ready audio to give your project a professional, polished sound.
The output is converted to a digital signal by an RME Babyface Pro Audio Interface and recorded in Steinberg Cubase Pro 9.5 where I edit and produce using plug-ins from Slate Digital, SoundToys, FabFilter, Waves, and more.